Today on CNN Newsroom

November 3rd, 2014

CNN Exclusive interview with fired CDC guard

Brooke talks with the CDC guard who was fired for having a firearm during an encounter with President Obama.  His lawyer says he was wrongly fired and is seeking justice, demanding that the guard be given his job back.

1. Delaware River Kayaking Map

People are so pathetic .Just go get a new job! Why must it be a big deal? You still have your health! It could be worse

June 8, 2017 at 1:58 pm |
  2. LG DLGX4071V manuals

14702 269603Hello there! Very good post! Please inform us when I will see a follow up! 638138

January 20, 2021 at 10:15 pm |
  3. sa gaming

692642 36223Id should verify with you here. Which isnt one thing I often do! I get pleasure from reading a put up that will make individuals believe. In addition, thanks for allowing me to comment! 887763

February 8, 2021 at 6:26 pm |
  4. relx infinity

682077 290482Nice read. I just passed this onto a buddy who was performing some research on that. He just bought me lunch since I identified it for him! Thus let me rephrase: Thanx for lunch! 450343

April 19, 2021 at 7:12 pm |
  5. Kenya Heineman

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is basically a online game where you can do anything you want. sl is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you would like to see more you can see these second life articles and blogs

May 11, 2021 at 1:13 am |
  6. Myrtis Pendergrass

This was awesome! I would like you to clean up all this spam though

May 12, 2021 at 3:57 am |