Today on CNN Newsroom

November 13th, 2014

ISIS leader releases new audio tape

Brooke Baldwin talks to CNN's Fareed Zakaria about a chilling new audio recording released by an ISIS leader.

Filed under: Brooke Baldwin
  1. Blue Saffron

The more I listen to Fareed the more I realize the reasons why America has all got it wrong. His analysis is so off the mark and ridiculous. No wonder people like Baghdadi are sneering at us.

November 13, 2014 at 9:31 pm |
  2. ShiningStar

Yup. Fareed is too busy coloring his hair and putting mustard oil in it. Common sense just slips off his skull.

November 13, 2014 at 9:40 pm |
  3. Duke

@Blue Saffron Baghdadi has pretty much given an ultimatum he will turn the world into an inferno. Where did we go wrong? We thought these guys were all defeated and buried in the ocean. You reckon?

November 13, 2014 at 9:43 pm |
  4. Blue Saffron

I do reckon @Duke! The American public has been taken on a ride by Obama. All we got is Baghdadi and a ham sandwich. Time for Iron Chef Syria.

November 13, 2014 at 10:05 pm |
  5. Cristobal

I wouldn't be surprised if instead of Sandy Klaus we got Baghdadi riding the reindeers this year carrying the stockings. LMFAO.

November 13, 2014 at 10:09 pm |
  6. Abby

And have you noticed how Fareed tries to please his caucasian bosses in CNN by giving his so called insights into the ISIS psyche. It is all crap. These indians would sell their souls for a few bucks.

November 13, 2014 at 10:13 pm |
  7. Blue Saffron

LOL. So China invites India at APEC as an observer. What a slap on the face.

November 13, 2014 at 10:20 pm |
  8. Hannah

Yeah, wanted to come to the APEC Summit shirtless riding a donkey. LMFAO. But instead he shows up in Myanmar to meet his boyfriend.

November 13, 2014 at 10:23 pm |
  9. Hannah

That would be my Modi boy.

November 13, 2014 at 10:25 pm |
  10. Igor

That hindu guy Modi needs to be dispatched to The Hague for trials. He committed genocide.

November 14, 2014 at 6:44 am |
  11. Delaware River canoe Map

This guy is either dead or hiding in Turkey. I don't understand why people are protected home I don't understand why our intelligence agencies around the world just can't find him and put him out of his misery .

June 5, 2017 at 8:37 pm |
  12. Patsco

Reblogged this on Hey It's just fear.

June 20, 2017 at 5:27 pm |
  13. Patsco

Reblogged this on Hey, for what?

July 4, 2017 at 5:04 pm |
  14. what is devsecops

534240 723757Rattling clean web site , appreciate it for this post. 584475

February 12, 2021 at 8:57 pm |
  15. buy cvv online

167657 920489Does your website have a contact page? Im having trouble locating it but, Id like to send you an email. Ive got some suggestions for your blog you may be interested in hearing. Either way, great weblog and I look forward to seeing it develop over time. 462605

March 5, 2021 at 2:29 am |
  16. OPTICS-READY HANDGUNS

176985 242272An extremely fascinating go via, I may possibly not concur entirely, however you do make some truly legitimate factors. 564360

March 14, 2021 at 10:46 am |
  17. FUL

828893 821298Any way Ill be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon. I dont think I could have put it much better myself. 379565

March 26, 2021 at 5:59 am |
  18. omega seamaster replica 2918 50 82 orange bezel 45 5mm

977240 133595I believe this site contains some extremely amazing data for everyone : D. 542386

April 2, 2021 at 1:18 pm |
  19. dewajitu

861659 547614Great post, effectively put together. Thanks. I will probably be back soon to take a look at for updates. Cheers 403833

April 12, 2021 at 8:27 am |